Annoucement about the remainder of the 2019-2020 Season:
Jaedon Bain Memorial
The Lakeside Players/Rhode Center fro the Arts family lost a bright star in the passing for Jaedon Bain, a great son, brother, friend and extremely talented young actor.
His family has decided to honor his memory by creating a memorial fund for the place he loved most. The proceeds of this special fundraising effort will be used to enhance the facade of the building, including lighed poster boxes and renovating the front enterance
Join us for live entertainment in a beautiful historic theater.
**** Lakeside Players COVID-19 Update****
On behalf of the LSP Board of Directors I wanted to reach out to our community and address the COVID-19 concerns. LSP continues to monitor local, state and national updates regarding the COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, in order to make informed decisions regarding the safety of our staff, cast, crews, patrons and community members. LSP wants you to know that your health and well-being is our top priority. We appreciate the trust you place in us, and we are taking steps to maintain your safety and the safety of our actors/staff. Below are updates and change to normal protocol we will implement for the foreseeable future.
- Regarding the three shows this weekend of “Death of a Streetcar”, we are capping capacity of our performances to 50. This will help give all our patrons some extra space in the theater. If you plan to attend one of these performances please leave room around other patrons when you choose your seat.
- Performers will not be greeting the audience after the shows.
- People at higher risk are encouraged to stay home and away from large groups of people as much as possible. Higher-risk individuals include:
- People 60 and older.
- People with underlying health conditions including heart disease, lung disease or diabetes.
- People with weakened immune systems.
- Social distancing is encouraged. This means attempting to remain six feet away from other people and avoiding handshaking and other unnecessary contact.
- Aggressive sanitizing process is in place in our theater, concessions and bathrooms.
- If you are unable to attend a performance we will gladly exchange your tickets for a future performance/production or offer you a full refund through April. Please contact Jenifer Cooper at 262-748-4357.
If you have any questions please contact me at Jenifer@rhodecenter.org or call 262-748-4357.
Thank you for your understanding and patronage. We look forward to entertaining you in the future.
LSP President, Board of Directors
Photography throughout website sourced from the LSP Inc. Facebook page, which is facilated by Katie Gray and Jenifer Cooper